Fire at School!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

😂 No fire. Just a drill. A preschooler set off the alarm because he thought it was a light switch! 😂 😂 At least we got 10 minutes out of math! (our math class has only 4 kids in it) It was hilarious! ❗

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

My teachers dont care if the alarm goes off!! I was in french and the alarm went on and on for ages the teacher just siad "I go out the door first,then you follow when I'm safely out of the school" 😂 I dout she realy ment it though.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Howcome your maths class has so little students ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain

Because. My 6th grade class has only 9 kids in it. My school has only 120 kids. Ask falconjgc. It is because I go to a private school.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

It is because I go to a private school.

Oooooo rich eh? Ass Hehe only joking 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, not rich, but not poor either.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

The Private schools where I am have over a thousand students in them.

Except for Hilton College.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

My old school only had 31 pupils!

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

My old senior school had at least a min of 30 kids in each form and approx 180-210 in a year. God I feel old

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Some one pulled the fire alarm at my school a few weeks ago, and called in a bomb threat. The fire department was there, bomb squad, and police put a one block radius block off around our school. I got out of Social Studies for about half an hour, but then I had home work. 😞 Evil or Very Mad They cought the people who did it with in 45 minutes.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

A few months ago there was a big fire in my school too. The drama room was all burned and now it looks like a new room with all the reconstruction. Well, the fire happened after school, so no one was inside the room.
And yesterday, there was a fire drill and the secondary school principal told us that there was a little fire in the elementary school part. I imagine the little kids cuasing the fire 😂 Just a joke.
Well, I missed just 10 minutes of my choir class.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...