TRY THIS!!!!

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Grab any aircraft you want at any airport you want set the wids very high (its realy realy hard with 54kn imagine with 150 😂 😂 ) and set the guests even higher.Now try flying into the wind its so much fun.Its imposible to land !! even worse if its cross wind.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

I did that once.The plane took off before I even had time to mess with the throttle.I was also flying backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

It's not too bad in F16 but imagine the thrill that those winds would give you in the actual skies.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

I did that in a Piper Cub...it was quite a thrill to take off with a negative ground speed.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Did any of you hear about the AA flight 1412 MD83 that battled through winds above 54kn low visability,dark and terbulant thunder clouds and windshear alert a lot of the time.On touch down the aircraft slid sideways down Adams (Little Rock,KLIT) runway 4 until coming to a halt on the banks of a river beside the airport.The aircraft would have stoped if the pilots had armed the speed brake.Poor captian 😞 was killed instantly when the aircraft slamed into a railing at the end of the runway and the MD83 was split in half!!The max crosswind on a wet runway for a MD83 is 10kn they were flying in 54kn 😳

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Shame poor Crying or Very sad captain but at least it was instant [better than dying slowly].

Just the other day my fathers one freinds crashed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and passed away. He was flying staight and level when all of a sudden his wings fell off [He was busy practising aerobatics], he then rapidly fell towards to the earth.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I'm sorry to hear that JVD Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Trainee
tysonone Trainee

well that sounsd all good fun but with my computer i can,t have the settings on that high that much as it slows it down to much i have to have iit all on default..
it runs ok that way.. 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...