Anyone know where i can get photo's of Rush Limbaugh's jet?

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Yes I will admit it. Rush Limbaugh is a personal hero of mine. He has a private jet that I saw a picture of once on a pamphlet. it has EIB 1 painted on it. I wanted to get a photo as refrence for a virtual EIB 1.

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
ZOTAN Guest

Ah Druggie Limbaugh. Check airliners.net

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Sorry. I spent over an hour looking at google images but there just isn't his Private jet.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

See, I told you so...this is the way things aught to be. 😛

txjet Guest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I'd like his jet, to...just to see how many times I could crash it. Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

ZOTAN wrote:

Ah Druggie Limbaugh...

Will those without sin please stand up....... yeah... I thought so. Punk

The guy was popping over 20 pills a day. Limbaugh is a dumbass also. A great book: Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot. I guess you guys all watch the so called "Fair and Balanced" Fox news huh? Pathetic....

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Don't worry, megafoot...not everyone here hates El Rusho ! I also like him alot. He's real ! He faced his problem head-on! These lefties, either don't know the true story or are conveniently leaving it out. Thnx for the pics of the jet. I llike it and was going to download til I saw the Repair file. Has anyone downloaded it yet? thnx, rob

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

The guy was popping over 20 pills a day. Limbaugh is a dumbass also. A great book: Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot. I guess you guys all watch the so called "Fair and Balanced" Fox news huh? Pathetic....

He did have a problem and cleaned his act up. That great book was obviously written by a li... li... lib... you know what. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Mega-Dittos Habu!!!

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

KurtPStevens wrote:

Mega-Dittos Habu!!!

Right on! Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

How do you guys manage to fly with only the right wing? Tongue

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Mega-Dittos Habu!!!

Yahoo!!! Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

LOCKED!
Off topic, you are getting too political.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...