PMDG 737NG FMC

Pro Member Trainee
DJ-DaN Trainee

Can someone on these forums put together a Tutorial for the FMC please and E-Mail me djdan43@gmail.com That way i can understand it 🙂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

DJ Dan,

there really aren't any tutorials available for absolute beginners..You just have to read and read and re read everything in the manuals.
Then start out slow and try to program a simple plan first with no waypoints, sids, stars etc. nothing fancy.. Once you can do that, start trying to program more into the FMC.

Just using the FMC at all presupposes you have quite a bit of simulator experience.

the Timothy Metzinger tutorial is very good, but won't make any sense to you unless you have really done some serious reading.

Timothy himself summed it up thus:

The good news is, you can master the systems required to fly the PMDG 737. The bad news is, you must master the systems before you can fly it.

Or something like that, I can't remember the exact quote.

Pro Member Trainee
DJ-DaN Trainee

I know how to program the FMC like but it never guides me to the run way it always turns on the runway at the last minute.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...