I have had enough posting movies at yousendit.com so I became a member at tradeabit but now that I am a member I don't know how to distribute my videos for free. Does anyone know how to.
2 Answers
Hi there,
I guess you are on the same road like megafoot?
After you signed up with tradebit, you can use any ftp client to upload your files.
After that, you may login on http://www.tradebit.com/ and sort the files as you need them in the "Files" area. (Browse uploads)...
Mail me (info-at-tradebit.com) if you need help!
cheers,
Ralf
Thanks I'll give a try 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain