Sonic Cruiser ?

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I know something...

Do u???

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest

Your an idiot. The Sonic Cruiser was scrapped in the late 90's.

The sonic cruiser has been scrapped! Why does everyone here think its going to be built?! No airlines had an interest in it, and the technologies developed for it were put into the 787.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I doubt if it will ever be put into service because of the noise. Dont Know

Pro Member Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Your an idiot. The Sonic Cruiser was scrapped in the late 90's.

Crying or Very sad Nein

Sorry, to dessapoint u but i am looking a magazine from nasa right now and i am seeing it, so do not tell me i am an ideot.

Here we don´t want offensive "peace of work"

Give me a reason and a picture of it...
Prove me u are thinking in the same airplane that i am. Twisted Evil

Pro Member Captain

Anonymous wrote:

The sonic cruiser has been scrapped! Why does everyone here think its going to be built?! No airlines had an interest in it, and the technologies developed for it were put into the 787.

BUT it do exist!!

That your problem i am not saying that somebody is interested, i´m telling u that there is a "Sonic Cruiser",
u like it or not is there,.

Here is the is the plane I am talking about:

The project was canned because of rising fuel prices and no interest from airlines. I never said that it didnt exist, all I said was the project was canned. Boeing may pick it up later, but with rising oil prices it will be a while.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...