Medical Advice - not sore gums, not cut wrists

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

There seems to be a modicum of medical knowledge within the forum - my question is - I have replacement joints, consisting of nylon and titanim, in both knees and they are now troubling me - do I treat them with WD40(a spray on lubricant) or Ibuprofin 🙄 😉

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Try the Ibuprofin first, if that don't work, WD-40 fixes anything. Seriously though, if they bother you for a long time, get a doc to look.

Pro Member Captain

Hi FEM - the last doctor(female) that looked at my knees - fainted 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Well my dad's friend didn't spray WD40 on his knees, but his computer! 😂

Well you can call the doc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ibuprofin (Advil) reduces swelling (Inflamation), I just finished a weeks worth of 600 3 times a day for a pulled tooth.
Plus other meds.
I'll send a bill in the morning! 🙄

Go to a Doc, your better off then with us.

Radar

Pro Member Captain

I'm afraid your advice is all wrong - took a dram or two of malt and all the pain disappeared and it was enjoyable too 😂 But thanks anyway 😉

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

"Ya ken, theres noot better than a wee dram to fix the ailes of man" !

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

No, No! Now you know that I should be testing that medication before you take it,just incase its not right for you ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Can I get in on this beta program as well?

Pro Member Captain

tomthetank wrote:

No, No! Now you know that I should be testing that medication before you take it,just incase its not right for you ROFL

I did test it - and it gets better all the time - after the 14th, I felt grand and didn't feel any pain at all - slept all night too Sleep Sleep Sleep

Pro Member Captain

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

"Ya ken, theres noot better than a wee dram to fix the ailes of man" !

😉

Where did you get that false Scottish accent from, David - you have been keeping bad company 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...