Feel There PIC ERJ

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hello once again. I am considering on getting the Feel There PIC ERJ 145 off of www.feelthere.com when i pay for the plane and all. do i get it in a downloadable format off of feelthere.com or do they send me a CD. Thanks.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

You can buy the Wilco (feelthere) ERJ145 as a Download or on CD-ROM.

Just select which ever one suits you best. I got the boxed version as I have a lot of computer gremlins and in the past I have lost planes that I previously downloaded.... With the CD-ROMs it's always there, no matter what happens to your computer !

Anyhoo, what I can tell you is that the ERJ145 is a FAB add-on, I've been flying it a lot lately.

You MUST turn up the "Null Zones" in your SENSITIVITIES settigs on FS for this add-on to work, otherwise tiny signals from the Joystick/Yoke will upset the Autopilot and it will cause a real pain.

Once this is adjusted this is a really special add-on. Hope you get it and enjoy it ! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...