LEVEL-D

I have level-d 767, but when I goeing to start the FS9, it said that I had a bad license.
I have the lvld67.lic too, but I dont know where can I put that.
Thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

yeah, got the same thing... 😕
I think that they actually believe that we have downloaded a pirate version so i guess they won't reply...
too bad

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

The download process put's a License file on your PC, and everything normally works fine.

If your downloads were genuine then just get in touch with Flight1 with your Purchase proof and they'll sort the file out for you.

I've heard on the grapevine that no copies/pirates of any Flight 1 products will work now, which can only be a good thing. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I have just reinstalled it after a lot of messing about(my fault Doh! )
I had to use the retrive code function on their website
But now I have it again and updated it,and WOW what an improvment 👍

If you are legit, try re-d/loading
And if youve lost all of your proof of purchase,dont worry you can still get it 😉

meRena Guest

i deleted the LVLD.dll on modules and my Fs9 work, but the level-d panel don't work

Skypirate Guest

Alright guys and what's the answer here anyway... I got the same problem and I got the key and it still doesn't want to work.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Skypirate wrote:

Alright guys and what's the answer here anyway... I got the same problem and I got the key and it still doesn't want to work.

The answer is to post your query in the Level-D Licensed Member Forums:

http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=1

You are a legitimate owner, right?

Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...