I live in Long Beach, CA. There is this island off the coast about 20 miles. I've landed there in real life and the runway is sloping upward. It is not very famous though. Might there be a scenery add-on for it?
5 Answers
The first two are 2002, they should work but not what you are looking for.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=catalina+island&CatID=root&Go=Search

Thanks! I looked under FS2004. You say it will work?
Should work 😂 , 2002 do most of the time.

Thanks again.
I think one of the MegaScenery packs covers this area too - though it is photo scenery, not afcad.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer