downloads

Pro Member Trainee
racer956 Trainee

hey guys I have flight sim 2004 windows xp I download the aircraft into the my computer but I can never seem to fly them they dont even come up when I turn on the game would some one please instruct me on how to download these aircraft properly thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just follow these directions and the read-me that came with the download. They all differ slightly.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

The download may only show up under the manufactures name not only the name of the download.

If you continue to have problems please just ask.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Hi i'm a new member to the site and i was wondering how to get the planes into the game ❓ .I didn't quite understand the postt1800. If you could help, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks! 😀

robbier Guest

hello, this download may help. i made this tutorial a few months and uploaded it to avsim. just open up the word document inside the file when your done downloading it and there is some info on how to install aircraft

here is the link to the download-
http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=68301

hope this helps,
robbier

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Thank you so much Robbier! It helped a helleva lot! thanks again

robbier Guest

your very welcome. and i have made up my mind, i am joining here at flyaway. just waiting for the email with the activation link!

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Hey Robbier! The activation e-mail takes about 12 hrs. You won't be sorry!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...