I have recently downloaded some really good a/c, notablly the Sth African EMB T28 However I can not get the radar to work. Could it be that I don't have a registered FSUIPC
regards Geoff
2 Answers
Go here and there is a list of the programs that can use FSUIPC free.
http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=10812
Or here is the forum to post for information about the app.
http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54&sid=b3e0cc7b4e61a6fc81e570717dfacc80
Get the latest version.
http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

thanks for your help radarman I'll go and play with my new info and see if I can see them coming
regards geoff
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain