will be absent for the next month

crosscheck9 Guest

well...summer just started for me..as of tommorow, I will be absent until July 19...I shall be travelling to Beirut, where I have no internet access. Its too bad..I'll be held back from aviation for 1 whole month!!!..I hope i can take it..anyways, After that, I shall be travelling to Dallas for a few weeks, but there, I shall hopefully be able to keep up communications..During this summer, I hope to convince my parents to get me to join flyaway...I did about 2 years ago, but there were some complications, and I wasn't allowed to log in, etc..so i didn't bother to tell my dad, in fear of dissapointing him..hopefully i shall convince him this time..ill let you know how it goes, however...if i do get a chance to go online, you can bet that flyawaysimulation is gonna be the first website i visit, and i will post..TAKE CARE ALL and have WONDERFUL SUMMER!!! keep up the great posts and for the love of god, no more arguements...we are all one community..its the only place where we can all avoid the racist and prejudiced community out there, and just be ourselves. GOOD LANDINGS TO ALL!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Good luck in your trip!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have a good month off and we'll see you when you get back.
Maybe you'll run across a place that connects to the net, a cafe or a friend.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

What happened with my post here? I posted a message in this thread yesterday....

Anyway, have a great flight! And enjoy it!

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Have a great summer and a great trip Crosscheck ! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...