Going to a full window on X Plane

Pro Member Trainee
brusinc Trainee

Try as I will I cannot get my X Plane to go to full screen. It remains as a small window. 😕 Is there someone who can put me out of my misery? Crying or Very sad

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A full XPlane 8 model, you can go up to 1024x1024.

Use black wallpaper while your flying so it won't be distracting.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
brusinc Trainee

Thanks for that

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad it worked out.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Edwin Sapatsch (swantee) Trainee

Look in <Settings> Top of X-Planes open window <Rendering options> and in top left hand corner set your screen size Max 1920 1080 @ 32 bit. You should be able fill the screen with the right settings and colapse it when needed. However I have had a problem with some X-Plane downloads where the colapse function is absent-just not there-and re-downloading/installing seems the only way out.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...