Farewell

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

Fellow simmers, tomorrow I will go back to Switzerland after spending one year in the USA. In Switzerland, my parents are still reluctant to internet, and I will not be able to visit daily this forum anymore.
Thank you to everybody who gave me informations this year, especially to Radarman who does a great job here.

Thank you and good bye,

Skymuncher

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

All the best back in Switzerland Skymuncher !

Hope to see you back soon.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We enjoyed having you as part of our forum, you answered many questions for new members and were very helpful to all of us.
You will be missed.
When you go home to that beautiful country of yours please look around in libraries, internet cafes, schools etc. for a hooked-up computer that you can still join us.

Thank you for the nice words for me. I enjoy my friends here.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I wish you the best in Switzerland. We are all going to miss you.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Goodbye Skymuncher, come back soon!

Im going skiing soon in the swiss alps!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

It was nice having you around, come back soon.

farewell.

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

Hi everyone,

I got home two weeks ago but it's my first time back on flyawaysimulation since I left the USA. I'll try to come as soon as I can on the forum.

Thanks for your kind words,

Skymuncher

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hope see you back soon. 😀

Greekman72

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Good luck my friend!!! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...