wheres the ADF guage???

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i was looking at the Flight 1 Cessna Skyhawk 172R that i am getting and there is a place in the radio panel to tune to an ADF freq. and i looked at the panel and there is no ADF guage!!! can someone tell me if i am mistaken

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

You are probably not mistaken. Some aircraft in the flight sim do not have ADF gauges. The Mooney Bravo is another one that does not have one. I can't think of a reason for not including one on the instrument panel.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I just forgot. in the avsim review they said that the ADG guage was a popup on the panel

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...