My localizer & glideslope won't work in fs2004 correctly.
Flightplan works. I can plan and fly courses correctly to destination using ATC. THe localizer & glideslope won't work in VOR & IFR on any aircraft.
Any ideas?
3 Answers
Make sure you have the GPS/NAV switch toggled to NAV for an ILS approach and that you have the right ILS frequency for that runway 😉
Also, make sure that you have the correct inbound course set in the instrument. If not, you'll never get the left/right course guidance to make any sense.
Make sure you have the cerrect frequency in NAV 1.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer
Captain