Stupid AI trafic

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I was on my ILS final at runway 25R KLAS(LA), two 737s over took me at outer marker, then around middle marker, another (god knows what it was) jet tailgated me and crashed right into my ass......i know the jet approach speed is much higher than me (Cessna conquest), but isnt this the job of the tower to separate the approaching aircraft? Stupid AI controllers....byt he way, I use Ultimate Traffic

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

UT will do that to you, i've been in a 100% dead race with a 747 in a dinky CRJ-200ER before. THAT was a GOOD TIME!!! 😂 😎

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Why not get AISmooth from AVSIM.

"File Description:
AISmooth will monitor AI traffic around your airport and avoid multiple planes arriving at the same time, thus reducing go-arounds drastically. Excessive traffic will be sent into holding patterns and be released to landing in due time. Simple installation"

You can also set it so that you get preferance over AI.

Andy2005 Guest

Check out this post that I made a while ago. I had the same problems.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/6455/dumbass-ai-aircraft/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...