How big is your fleet?

How many different types of planes do you have?
1-50
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]
51-100
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
101-200
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
200+
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 29

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

How many different types of planes do you have? (Not repaints of the same version)

Answers 20 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I just got FS back up and running, so I had to re-install my fleet. 95% of which is Heavy Jets

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 293 aircraft 😳
A lot of those are my AI traffic via Traffic2004

BTW repaints dont show 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I thought TTT was bad, including my Ultimate Traffic I have a little over 340 folders in my main aircraft folder.
7 across, 50 down with some odd entries in line 50.
It should be higher, I've been lazy the last few weeks.

I don't have much add-on scenery because of a small h/d and the FPS hit I would take, but I like to load "odd" aircraft instead.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Dump 1/2 them planes and get some scenery going(you only fly low in them tail doodarrs ROFL )

Not all scenery hits your FPS

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I have 1-50 for aircraft I use. If I include AI traffic I have 101-200.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I have 127 at present. It is an ecclectic bunch. A bunch of Military transports , some fighters, a few business jets, heilcopters and very few heavy commercial planes.

Oddly enough, I favor the planes that aren't usually called beautiful.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I have about 150 planes in my fleet. Mostly heavies, helicopters, and USAF VIP Transport.

Pro Member Chief Captain

AWESOME signature Chris! I just noticed it too, sorry

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

my hanger is small, besides the FS04 default fleet, I only have an F1 Conquest and a Level-D 767.....but the 767 has been grounded since I bought it, coz I still dont have enough time to read the 150 page manual..... so she has never taken into the sky yet 🙂
oh by the way, I dont count the AI aircraft in my hanger

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I install practically every plane I see. You never know, I may fly them some day.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

mypilot wrote:

I install practically every plane I see. You never know, I may fly them some day.

hehe,...there is a saying: less is more 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Nottobe, take that beast up man! If you dont have time, I do!!! I'd take a CD of it if it can be CD'ded!!!

You would get Ultimate Traffic and the Concorde from fsfrance in return!

Pro Member Trainee
FlorisGroeneveld Trainee

I have around 70 planes, mostly addon heavy jets

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Nottobe, take that beast up man! If you dont have time, I do!!! I'd take a CD of it if it can be CD'ded!!!

You would get Ultimate Traffic and the Concorde from fsfrance in return!

Sorry buddy, its a downlad version, no Cd at all....... Plus I have UT, and no thirst for the Concorde speed.....thanks for the kindly offer 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I have around 140 planes.

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew (n287s) Trainee

over 400

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I only have 7. The about 5 Abacus Flight Deck III planes. But I very rarely use these. But I only use 2 planes in FS9. That is the F1 Cessna Skyhawk 172R. That is the best GA planes money can buy. And the PMDG Express Beech 1900D which I am going to get the Reality-XP Jet Line 2 guages for it. That is such a good airplane. I only need 2 planes to fly.

Pro Member Trainee
Geoff Cox (coxy) Trainee

addons total 33 plus the default and my traffic, I have just added California Classics A1 propliners which pushes me over 212, love those old birds around the 40s>>>60s

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

I have 412 different planes, bout 150 of which are AI. Most of my planes are off-beat transports and smallcraft. I'm not much for the heavy metal, too much work. I just hit good sites and download all they've got that I don't. Starting to get difficult. All I really do now is find new paint schemes. I have yet to figure out how to do my own. But anyhow, that's my number.

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...