Hurricane Dennis

Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

Does anyone plan to use the "real world weather" feature of FS9 to fly into Hurricane Dennis?? I was thinking that if you use the Cessna Skyhawk you could have the "thrill" of flying backward. 😂

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
eddiejclayton Trainee

Somehow I knew I wasn't the only one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

See my post on the flyaway kneeboard forum. The weather doesn't match reality. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

See my post on the flyaway kneeboard forum. The weather doesn't match reality. Crying or Very sad

you need Active Sky V5 to get stunningly realistic realtime weather...
the default MS real weather is crap compared to ASV

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

where do you get that activesky thing? and does it eat up fps?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

atreyu wrote:

where do you get that activesky thing? and does it eat up fps?

no, actually it improves your frame rate, coz it uses a different tech to render clouds......

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

so where can we get hold of this lovely piece of software?

i like to use realtime weather, but as has already been said, it can sometimes be a bit poop to put it a bit mildly!

Micah 😉

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...