What's your favorite plane ???

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hi guys !

Well my favorite planes are; A340, B747, B727. Its from Commorcial planes. But from millitary are; F-14, F-16 and F-18. I got even small planes like Money Bravo. guys share with me with your favorit planes !

C ya !!! 😂

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm sure everyone is tired of me saying the DC-3.
We had a thread similar to this once before, perhaps you'd like to see it and add it to this thread.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/948/what-is-your-favorite-aircraft-to-fly/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Nothing wrong with a DC-3. I'm even flying one these days. My current favorite is the Lockheed C-130.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

In real life, I like the 747 and 777 best, however in the virtual world, I mainly fly GA aircraft, generally a C-172/182.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I love the Airbus A319 - especially easyjet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Default FS Beechcraft Baron. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Me it's the following

PMDG's 737NG
PSS A320
PSS Concorde

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

My favorite one is the A340-600. ❤️

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

i agree last year the airfrance fall down in the toronto pearson intl airport i saw that moment cuz i live next to the airport eahc 2 min i hear planes and that kind of stuff i fill so sorry for the a340 air france i saw how he crashed..... i will explane when he was on landing there was ofcurse bad weathere so when he touched the ground he cuoldnt stop and he jusr crashed into a fence next to the HIGHWAY !!!!!!! i fill sorry for pple but god safe no body died

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...