FS2004 CD4 problem

Pro Member Trainee
blue9 Trainee

Hi there just saw your 25th Aug topic on the forum and was wandering if I could kindly ask someone for the flight sim 2004 thingy. If it has to do with the CD4 wont start in the cd rom after I have completly installed the 4 cd's ooohhh yeah I think it is the NO-CD CRACK. I have a 205kb crack I downloaded of emule but the ending is rar thingy file and I dont know enough about files to know how to use it. And one last favor if its quite tech... can you tell me how to do it, If not to much of a hassel Thanks alot Cheers 😳 ...............

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
abaris Trainee

Search for winrar on google. As far as I know it's free- or shareware - that extracts those kind of files and you have an exe

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Or download here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total

If Fs2004 cannot locate cd4 in the cd-rom to start the game, remove any Alcohol or Nero software. This should fix it. The programs paste an
copied image of themselves that interfer with MS security codes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...