pilatus panel

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hey i just got the afg pilatus and i can't find the panel they tell you to use. does anyone know where i can get it?

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

and a 717 panel. thanks

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

atreyu wrote:

and a 717 panel. thanks

4th one down

crosscheck9 Guest

A Pilatus PC-12 panel 8th down, try it and see how it works. There aren't too many out there.

http://www.fsimzone.com/new/download-search-fs2002-335-titleA-10.html

You can thank Radarman for that one 😀

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

A Pilatus PC-12 panel 8th down, try it and see how it works. There aren't too many out there.

http://www.fsimzone.com/new/download-search-fs2002-335-titleA-10.html

You can thank Radarman for that one 😀

i couldn't find one there....

Sphagnum1 Guest

I'm looking for the PC-12 panel still, can't find it on that site. Anyone know where one is? I downloaded one from avsim (pc12_airmed_pnl.zip) but I find it very lacking. There is no pitot heat switch, no de-icing, the master warning light stays on all the time for no apparent reason...

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

If you like the PC-12 enough, then go ahead and get the flight1 PC-12.

Sphagnum1 Guest

Jared wrote:

If you like the PC-12 enough, then go ahead and get the flight1 PC-12.

Not everyone has money enough to spend $25 on every virtual airplane that finds one's fancy... 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Then don't complain when it sucks.

Boo to freeware. Wink

Sphagnum1 Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Then don't complain when it sucks.

Boo to freeware. Wink

Just asking if anyone out there knows of a better version, sheesh. I am still using the crappy one.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well Sir the best PC-12 out there is the one from Flight 1. That all I am going to say. If you have the money, they you should look into it but if you do not, then possibly save for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

atreyu wrote:

and a 717 panel. thanks

http://www.jetcityaircraft.com/product_support/717-200.html

Scroll down to Recommended Accessories - under Panels you'll find a link and a file name.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i have the flight 1 pilatus. it's amazing.

i have tried the afg pilatus, it looks awesome but the panel and vc just aren't really there. i can;t suggest a similar plane that i can reccomment. the flight one pilatus however is simply superb and i fly it a lot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I have totally given up on freeware, you might get a nice model of a plane but good luck with the panel's.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...