Time to say goodbye

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Dear all pilots,

No, I'm not leaving Fly Away forever, but I have to say goodbye to all.
Tomorrow I will be traveling to Argentina for 2 weeks. I'll probably come back to Portugal in the last week of August. After that, when I come back, I have to leave my home and go to live in another city because in September I start my pilot career. I will not have internet connection there, but I can go to a cyber cafe and stay in touch with you guys.
Maybe later I can have internet connection. I will be absent here for an unknown period of time.

The flights of tomorrow will be all in Boeings. My dad chose those flights, I didn't. You know...I'd prefer to fly in Airbus but Boeing it's really nice too.
From Portugal to São Paulo, I'll travel in a 767-300 of Varig Brasil. From São Paulo to Buenos Aires, I'll travel in a 757-200. I don't know yet about the return trip.
I am planning to make a "Flight Report" of my first flight to São Paulo in a B767-300 (with pictures!) so expect it when I come back. I'll do my best to make it.

Well guys, I hope everything goes fine here. I will miss you Crying or Very sad
Take care, and "Have wonderful flights and smooth landings"

EDIT: I looked at the schedules again, and there was an update. The flight from Lisbon to São Paulo is in a 767-300. It was before a 777-200. That's a shame....This 767-300 doesn't have In-Flight Entertainment System Crying or Very sad But still it is a great new aircraft. 😀

Last edited by Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) on Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I wish you to have success in everything you are trying in your life.You are a great member of this community and your good advices gonna miss from everyone.Take care of your life and i wish you always have good health. 🙂 🙂 🙂

....Ohhh.... and something more....Try to find an internet connection soon!!!!!

My best wishes to you 🍻

Greekman72

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Agus,
I also would like to extend my best wishes to you. I also wish you health, happiness and a safe, successful and satisfying career as a pilot. 🍻 Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Cheers Agus! It's been great knowing you, and my MSN Messenger just won't be the same without you popping up every now and again. I pray for your health happiness and success in the Airline industry, and I hope to hear from you!

Alex (FEM)

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Take care, enjoir your fly, we wish u the best, so we will be seen you.
have a nice trip. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good luck Agus 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank you guys sooo much! I appreciate it! 😀

Greekman, I'll do my best to get an internet connection as soon as possible. In the mean time, I can go to any cyber cafe, but I won't be there too much because I have to focus on my studies.

I'll let you guys know how my pilot carrer is going. I can take picture, if possible, and post them here.

Again, thank you so much!!

Keep in touch Agus, you will be missed...

Good luck always....Michael

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Whoops, for got to log in; that was me above Agus..... 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Good luck with your career(me= 😁 )

Please keep us informed about your progress 👍

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Chiz and goodluck.

P.S who are you hoping to fly for ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Have a good and safe trip. I'll look forward to seeing your here on your return.
🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All the best to you Agus, we'll miss you around here but it's time to start the life you chose. Good luck and if you can, stop by when you can and say hello!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks!! All of you are the best! You won't be forgotten.

TTT, I will keep everyone informed about my progress.

JVD, my hope is to fly for TAP Portugal. It is a great airline, and the newest member of Star Alliance!

CrashGordon, when I come back from my trip, I'll stop here and make some posts. I promised to make a flight report with pictures...

The-GPS-Kid (Guest) Guest

Agus,

You're a great part of this forum and a good friend.

All the best, enjoy you're time in Argentina and hope you get up to some great adventures!

I hope that when you're an airline pilot you'll give me a free flight in Business Class, to make up for the flight plans I sent you heh heh !

Seriously, keep in touch and safe travels.

All the best Amigo,

David

The-GPS-Kid

crosscheck9 Guest

We're really going to miss you AGUS. Your an inspiration to all of us aspiring pilots. Please tell us how everything goes. Tell us about your trip and any updates as soon as you can. Enjoy your flight and I hope everything will go great in your piloting career. Take care of yourself, and don't forget to pass by every now and again.

Sincerely,
Crosscheck9

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank you David and Crosscheck for you kind words. And thanks everyone too.

David, I promise that I will give you a free flight in a Business Class in return for the flight plans you sent me. Someday when I have to fly to Newcastle I'll let you know.

Crosscheck, when I'm in Argentina I'll let you know about my trip.
Thanks for all!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...