ANTONOV 2 PLEASE!!!

Pro Member Trainee
apxpilot Trainee

Help!!!I'm searching for a russian plane 'ANTONOV 2' o 'AN 2' to add on into my FS 2004.Please ,who can help me in this case,to notify at e-mail ursuaviatoru@gmail.com o into this forum.I'm ready to pay for that, but ,i need by a realy virtual cockpit functional and all details by this plane.If enyone can create it i'll be greatefull.Thanks a lot!!! ❗

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

From a "real AN-2 site found og google in 10 seconds:

AN-2 Flight Simulator Software Download sites:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2766/fs2004-fsx-antonov-an-2/

FS98/FS2000 Antonov An2 ZH Cargo Virtual arctic airline

BTW, google shows an fsfreeware page but the link appears to be broken. An fsdome.com page has it, but my antivirus/antispyware goes nuts on that site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Also a nice new one for 2004. Free sign-up at this site.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Antonov+AN-2&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 I swear that one of these days, I will come up with a link you don't have. Probably not today though. Surrender

🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

😂 I swear that one of these days, I will come up with a link you don't have. Probably not today though. Surrender

🙂

I'm not sure that you will. I KNOW that you will.
I search the lazy way first.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

BTW, I d/l'd that plane. Not bad at all. I like Antonovs. They never give into the temptation to be sylish. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I like vintage and tail draggers, this is a free aircraft that should be pay-ware.
If my DC-3 wasn't there for me I would probably fly this beauty.

Nothing special, just enjoyable.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=ca_va_ac11.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I just downloaded that one. I'm not terribly fond of tail draggers because I like to see the instruments and the runway at the same time. BTW, the AN-2 flies nicely. Doesn't pull to the left as much as some and doesn't require much runway.

Now I'll try the one you just described.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I like vintage and tail draggers, this is a free aircraft that should be pay-ware.
If my DC-3 wasn't there for me I would probably fly this beauty.

😳 That's a nice one. Thanks for that link. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...