Aeroworx King Air is GREAT!!!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I just got the aeroworx king air and it is m favorite FS addon ever. I absolutly love it. I didn't get the PMDG 747 simply because i love GA flying and private flying. It is a blast to fly and i recomment it to anyone who loves turboprops. The panel, VC, sounds, interior and exterior detail are all top notch. the F1 skyhawk and the aeroworx king air are the only 2 planes that i fl in FS and they are the onl two that love.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hey i got that too and it is nice, but mine doesn't have the attitude indicator, idk if its missing a gauge or what, but its nice

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Do you have the update? Are you using EFIS or Analoge guages?

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

idk i don't think i have the update, do they have it at their website?

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Yes the update is on their website. Go to the B200 page and click on Buy Now and scroll to the bottom of the page and they will list instructions on what to do if you were a previous owner.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...