hi
please anyone could tell me if there is any way to start a 737pmdg flight with the cold and dark cockpit mode.
thanks
2 Answers
You can use this program for that.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2867/fs2004-dark-cockpit/

For PMDG it's a little different. It'll sometimes start you up strangely even with the patch. Open up the menu when you're in the simulator and bring up the PMDG drop down menu, under there there should be a preferences choice, maybe "styles" as I remember. In one of the sub-categories you'll find a "cold and dark" on startup option. The switches are still not in true cold/dark setting all the time, but good enough!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
Captain