effects

Pro Member Trainee
hamham Trainee

i have downloaded a bunch of military aircraft with everything including the effects, such as afterburners, but none of them work. help!!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

did you copy the files inside the effect folder to the effect folder inside FS directory? I also copy the effect folder to inside the aircraft you downloaded just for the heck of it.

Pro Member Trainee
hamham Trainee

ill check it out, but i looked and cant find the effects folder in the main fs9 directory

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

go to my computer
Hard Drive
Program Files
Microsoft games
Flight simulator 9
Now you have all the folders laid out in front of you. One of them should be the Effect folder unless you've deleted it.

Pro Member Trainee
hamham Trainee

yea i deleted it but i restored and am putting all the files i want back in
thanx

jozat Guest

I downloaded aircraft (Boeing and Airbus) from web and everything is ok. , but I have one big problem. I do not have a virtual cocpit after I downloaded aircraft.

jozat Guest

I downloaded aircraft (Boeing and Airbus) from web and everything is ok. , but I have one big problem. I do not have a virtual cocpit after I downloaded aircraft.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Some files did not contain all the files needed, like, virtual cockpic or sounds, u have to red befor downloading, but u can look for measing files as well. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...