Custom Scenery

Hi, dont know if this is thr right place to put this but anyway, when i try to import my own custom scenery into FS2004 and i load up the area with it in, the bar gets stuck at 68% when its trying to Adjusting Scenery Objects, whoever i give this file to also has the same problem. I have followed every tutorial but with no joy, any help?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Is this one particular scenery download, if so tell us where we can find it and try it.
If it's all scenery downloads then please give us your computer specs.

Radar

well its one i made myself, i followed every tutorial in the book, but nothing, lol, it just wouldnt get past 68%, ive come down to the conclusion now that its properly due to my model and i tried just making a block and that worked fine, so ill take a closer look at my gmax model as i believe that is the problem, but thanks for the interest. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Building it yourself, very cool.
Try this Forum to see if they can help.

http://www.scenerydesign.org/forum/

Radar

thx, very helpful link, solved my problems so thanks.
(yeah, i like to be ambitious)

(if only i could spell, lol)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Let us see it when you finish. Good luck!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...