Flying Club

Don't know iof any one here has played flying club by just flight yet. (I live over in England in Shoreham, where the scenery is based) and i have to say its stunning to see how close it is the the actual airport. Ive lived in shoreham all my life and everything on that scenery is perfect as are the planes and the company's logos and names.

Anyone else played flying club yet? and what do you think of it?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... A link to the site might be of some help to us

Edit

Doh! 🙄

http://www.justflight.com/en/(vefv2fzuzslrs34503m5guee)/index.aspx

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Yip I have Flying Club from Just Flght..... its by far the best set of GA aircraft currently available for FS.....

and as for that Shoreham scenery !

But did you know...... Shoreham is the oldest airport in the UK.

(Interesting Fact # 2446). 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Sorry to go off topic Pro-Sim, but what brand and model are youe rudder pedals? How do you like 'em?

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Hi Kurt,

They're good old CH Products Pedals (£99 here in the UK from Play.com but I hear they are even cheaper - $99 - in the states).

I love 'em !

I rarely use them in flight as I fly BIG but they bring a new dimension to FS - realistic Taxi handling, which is a lot more fun than it sounds.

(Although not as much fun as balancing a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale on one's head while winking at a cute girl standing at the bar) 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...