bad scenery in PANC

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

Hello folks.........anyone have the problem i got?...i updated my drivers and all.....and i got a baaad scenery glitch in PANC-Anchorage Alaska....shows the ground in alot of different colors at the beggining and end of R14..and from there to R6-R and R 6L......anyone HELP!!!!!!!!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I had something that looked like that one time. Did you delete any scenery or textures?

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

nope. never deleted anything.......but heres my plan..i just downoaded a whole crapload of updates from dell.......and i'm make-ing a few backups. and then i'm gonna format my hardrive..and then just install the updated drivers that i found from dell...................if it doesnt i'm gonna toss this notebook into the bay........well..maybe i wont but i'm gonna hate it until or it gets better..... Evil or Very Mad so freggen p-o'd right now

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

note to self.
have all the latest driver updates

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

It could be an error, i had the same problem ones, (not exactely like that but very similar), i fixed, (or if it is the first time u play the game may be a fabric problem). 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

nope..was my drivers...all my drivers..every single one was outdated.....good thing Dell makes it easy to download all the driver updates.........i still cannot believe all my drivers was out dated.....biggest update was about 51mb in download....

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Well in tha case if u have driver problems after installing the game, u should try reindtalling it, and then see if the drivers work ell (if u download the driver after installing the game, it woun´t work, after u download new drivers version u have to reestart your cpu and the game as well, no sure, but it worked for me try it) may work!!!
who knows? 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...