Battlefield 2

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Anyone have it? I've got Xfire, add me to that if you have it, and we can play together on the servers!

Xfire and BF2 Player Name is Rammstein8705

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I'm going to get it when compusa or Circuit city has another sale. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ive got BF 1942/ and BF vietnam (REDOX) ive also got joint ops typhoon rising and delta force black hawk down. my name is COWBOYTROY

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Sorry, i dont have any of those games.

The one complaint I have about BF2 is the underpowered unlockable weapon that the Sniper class gets. they get a .50 cal rifle. Now, the UPSIDE to this is you can waste guys inside glass, the downside is the simple fact that you can shoot a guy in the chest with it, and he's still able to kill you by shooting you in the eye repeeatedly.

The true .50cal Sniper Rifle can shoot through a damn engine block, I DON'T think a little army dude will be OK after he takes a bullet to the chest, but hey, it's a game!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...