Does anyone know of anywhere for Chrtistian VP's to chill out and meet other pilots? If so please reply. If not however, would people be interested in starting one up with me. Please no time wasters reply to this post or people who have different views.
3 Answers
Do you really only want to hang out with people who have the exact same views as you?
How Dull... 🙄
well thats your view and ur entitled to it but if anyone else is interested please email me at Edit 
Read "General Rules"
Locked, if posted again it will be deleted.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain