I've been trying to go to the website, "a340.net", but it is not working. Are you all having the same problem?
4 Answers
Just tried it having now trouble what so ever ➡
It's not working for me. It keeps saying, "The page cannot be displayed". What could be wrong.
Its working for me
Try deleting all your cookies(click tools/internet options)
Could be your internet config, check it if it is at max security or not, config it at half of it. 8security level).
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain