simflyers airports

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hey i got the simflyers airport scenery for phoenix, but i can't figure out how to get the jetways to connect to the plane and get all that other stuff like that to work. does anybody have this and know how to do it? thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Read the manual that came with it. If you park the plane it'll give you 2 frequencies to dial in. Also, note that you'll only see the service armada from a very specific external camera distance, not just any outside perspective will do (to save on frame rates). That's included in the manual to.

Also note that you can only activate this feature on gates that have a little red becon above them for some reason.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

thats confussing 😕 ill try it again later

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Yes it is! Sadly, simflyers is not very user friendly, and certainly not system friendly. Many of their sceneries (including ORD) are outdated too, although some of theirs like CYYZ toronto are excellent!

If you ever get a chance, pick up some FlyTampa scenery. That stuff is incredible, with 2x the frame rates at least, better textures, and even moving cars on the nearby highways!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

originalgrunge wrote:

although some of theirs like CYYZ toronto are excellent!

If you ever get a chance, pick up some FlyTampa scenery. That stuff is incredible, with 2x the frame rates at least, better textures, and even moving cars on the nearby highways!

The Simflyers CYYZ really chews on my frame rates, it sucks ❗

I seriously agree with you. Fly Tampa Scenery Rocks. I've put my traffic up to 100% [Ultimate traffic, Project AI] and the frame rates just don't seem to want to go down 🙂 . I love it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...