SimFlyers CYYZ airport Payware Problem !!!! (LIERS !!)

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i bought the simflyers CYYZ scenery airport looks realy real, soon i will show some pics, but i have another problem, its saying the jetways move, when i am arriving to the airport or to the gate, they arent moving even when the aircrafts door open !!!!, HELP !!!!!!!!

Answers 21 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Display / Operation
Question:
How can I get the jetways and the vehicles move towards my aircraft?

Answer:
Have you already checked the documentation that comes with the scenery (in most cases it is available as separate download)?
There you find detailed explanations on how to operate the active features of the sceneries including active jetways and the serviceArmada.

From here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Where has the common sense gone?

Read the manual, usually to get the jetways to move you have to put in certain frequencys into the nav radios, usually both nav 1 and nav 2. Each gate should have its own, which would be in the manual.

Pro Member First Officer

huh?.....anyway about the download where can i get it, 2nd what frequances?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You can get it in the File download Area at simflyers.net Idea

Pro Member First Officer

yes i did that but still like, i dont know what to do with it, and how does it work?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You do what you normally do with documentation -- you read it.

Documentation - Adobe Acrobat format

The scenery Pilot Information. Unzip the file to any folder of your HD. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. Click here to get Acrobat Reader for free (if you do not already have it).

Read

Pro Member First Officer

lets try it dont go waway 1! 😉

Pro Member First Officer

thx its working

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The benefits of taking time to read a little 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What would you guys do in life if you didn't have people walking you through everything in life?

BashDaBish Guest

My comments are probably not welcome but who cares...........

Thats what makes this a successful forum. A 'freindly' environment where the less experienced can come and ask questions and receive support.

If I had received these comments when first posting I certainly would not of come back. I am glad not everyone is so rude and patronising.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Don't mind it, BashDaBish, the majority here would rather help.

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

Thats what makes this a successful forum. A 'freindly' environment where the less experienced can come and ask questions and receive support.

If I had received these comments when first posting I certainly would not of come back. I am glad not everyone is so rude and patronising.

Too true. I suppose we can be greatful that "RTFM" wasn't hurled at him at the first possible chance.

kdev Guest

i have to concur. I never dreamed that some 12 year old would Censored me off so bad on a forum.

You guys need to work on your PR... and get rid of Censored kids. Im off.

Censored By Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

BashDaBish wrote:

Too true. I suppose we can be greatful that "RTFM" wasn't hurled at him at the first possible chance.

Yes

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Young kids come here they need help. If you are bothered by questions, don't respond.
Old people like me need extra help too. Eye site or memory can be a problem, not to mention being in a wheelchair, and other problems that all people face. Think before you ego dump on someone!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

The flip side of that coin is that while everyone is trying to help someone who hasn't bothered to read the documentation that comes with an addon, who helps the guy who has read it over and over, but can't find an answer.

Those who ask for help have a responsibility to at least make a reasonable effort to resolve the problem before asking others to make that effort for them.

I'm not going to be rude to people (most of the time), but the next time I see a post that essentially says, "I downloaded something. It doesn't work. Help", I'll just go on to the next post.

BashDabIsh Guest

And that my friend is quite acceptable as you are not offending or making someone feel small. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

BashDabIsh wrote:

And that my friend is quite acceptable as you are not offending or making someone feel small. 🍻

Me? Not offending someone??? Makes me feel pretty useless. 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

kdev wrote:

i have to concur. I never dreamed that some 12 year old would Censored me off so bad on a forum.

You guys need to work on your PR... and get rid of Censored kids. Im off.

Censored By Radar

What?

Yeah I agree with crash, like most of the time. At least make SOME sort of EFFORT to help yourself! Recently I've seen it more here where people come in with the easiest problems that they could easily solve themselves and get all Censored and we have to walk then through step by step.

Censored By Radar

One of the major problems with our society today.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

BashDabIsh wrote:

Me? Not offending someone??? Makes me feel pretty useless. 😂 😂 😂

ROFL 👍

There are different kinds of offenders(if im allowed to use this word Embarassed )...The worst one is to be a smart *** ...You are smart but not an *** 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...