It's currently 3:00AM, and I'm going to be heading to the airport in about 2 hours. I was just watching a few airbus video clips, and at landing, the GPWS warning calls out Recon below 10 ft. Does that mean it's asking the pilot to flare, or what? Thank you. I'll let you know how my flight goes. Happy flying.
2 Answers
Never mind, I figured out what the word means. The word is actually "retard" and it's asking the pilots to idle thrust and flare. Thanks
Imagine what the passenger in the Jump seat would think when the planes shouts " retard," to the pilot. 😂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain