I just downloaded the dagger and SR71 blackbird and came to find out that they are missing their landing gears while sitting on the runway. Anybody know how I can correct this? 😕
1 Answers
Its one of two things. Either the aircraft wasn't meant to be loaded into fs9 or your video card isn't up to the task. It either needs new drivers (see the manufacturers site) or the card isn't strong enough (a 64mb or less).
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain