Does anyone know if their is any download scenery for Edinburgh airport for FS2004
2 Answers
This site is a list of all the free downloads that are on the major sites.
http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004/whatsnew.php
Here are some I found.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Edinburgh&CatID=fs2004scen&Go=Search

Much apprichation Radar man!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain