Cherokee 140 / pa-28-140

Pro Member Trainee
kevinsky18 Trainee

I bought a Cherokee 140.

I'm looking specifically for a good cherokee 140 simulator. I've found the popular 180f but would prefer one that preformed a little closer to the 140 numbers.

If I can't get a 140 how hard is it to modify the preformance as well as the cockpit layout????

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

The only Cherokee 140s I have currently come across are for Flight Simulator 98.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

RadarMan,

I posted too soon. 🙄 I should've known you would find something. You alway do. Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 Michlin, to me it's a game, I have to find it if it kills me. Don't ever feel bad, at least you tried.
Just for good luck

Last on this page, easy free download.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props77.htm

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

😂 Michlin, to me it's a game, I have to find it if it kills me.

Radar

I know exactly what you mean. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...