Estonian Air

sukeldis Guest

Hi, I'm new to FS so thats why I turn to you. Is there anyone who would do me a favour and repaint one Boeing 737-500 into Estonian Air colors. I don't know how it is made so I need you help. Here's the picture ..
[http://www.estonian-air.ee/ea_pildid/boeing1.jpg]
[http://www.estonian-air.ee/ea_pildid/boeing2.jpg][/img]

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Picasso Guest

The links you gave do not work - but with a little copy/paste finally got into Estonian Air site - both of the jpg's referred to, are not detailed enough for a decent repaint to be made.
Do you have a particular Boeing 737 500 that you want repainted- if so where can it be downloaded (free)- if not then you must select one that suits your requirements and can also be repainted.

sukeldis Guest

Hey, Picasso! Thx for reply and interest. If there's no 737-500, is it possible to repaint any other B-737 or similar into these colors? I'm not that particular about the plane type, but want that paintjob on my bird.

Picasso Guest

I will be away for most of the day but will have a look for a B 737 xxx when I get back and will check if you want it - better to get something with moving parts(wheels, doors, flaps, etc)
Will be in touch.

Picasso Guest

PS
Let me have your email address and will contact you.

sukeldis Guest

I found one Estonian Air B737 on Fsdome.com, so thx for the offer but don't start repainting or looking for template. I'll use the one I found.

Picasso Guest

Glad you solved it - good luck.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...