CFS3 installation disk 2

fitolini Guest

Hello... I've just downloaded Combat Flight Simulator 3 and pepared to install it te installation program ask me to insert DISK 2 and i haven't got it because i downloaded it from the net.
So, my question is: does anybody knows what can i do to resolve this problem? i'm desperated...

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
fitolini Guest

Ok. Thanks at all. but it is not my problem. My problem is that i'm trying to install de game from de hard drive and I think it is not possible because when the installation starts (i start it from my hard drive, not from CD) the percent bar goes up to 60 % and the installation program ask me to insert the CD 2, so i cannot continue because it is a net downloaded game, understand?
I've never installed the game before, this is my first installation.
If anybody can help me i will be very pleasefull.

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I see what you mean, I thought it was already fully installed. I'm sure someone will come along to help.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...