PMDG 737NG

crosscheck9 Guest

I've heard alot about the 737 NG, but I'd like to know a little more. I saw it in the stores today for about $50. Now I'm not saying that I'm going to spend that kind of money on a panel - Anyways, I'm trying to get a VGA card right now, so thats not my focus, however, I wanted to know, is it reccommeded? How many people have it? Are there any serious bugs? - Any information would be very helpful. Thank you.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Just go here for some of your answers:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/8183/do-you/

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Yes I have it but don't use it cause I love props. But everything is functional except for a few things that no one would see. It is $40 for the 600/700 and about $28 for the 800/900. The panel isnt only the good thing about the plane. The model is extremely detailed and the sounds are excellent.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Jared wrote:

The model is extremely detailed and the sounds are excellent.

So is the Virtual Cockpit and Cabin.

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

I have it and use it all the time..Once you try it, you probably will never see the default 737 again.. 😂

here is the VC on short final to TNCM (SXM)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...