🙄 Aloha to All, Well I uploaded a redesigned Condor for those of you that might be interested, has Dynamic Paint ,active suspension,rolling and turning tires,slimmed the body,and a new Panel. By the way, whats up with the 5$ charge for downloading? If thats the case they can take my Planes off this site. The new plane is at simvation.com for those of you that would like to download it ( 2004 props section) For FREE!
Ric
1 Answers
It looks good Rick but it still isn't GMAX, yep I'm still having that old problem. I hope to get a ATI 9800 in the next few weeks.
About the charge, I guess it's getting more expensive to keep a good server on line and he needs some $$$ help from the 😳 victims-errr members 😂 .
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain