Is it worth it??

Pro Member Trainee
TheViking Trainee

I have seen msts for about 10 bucks a t wally world. I have always had an interest in steam, but just not sure if it is really even worth the 10 bucks ( i am tight) What are some of yalls opinion on this sim?

thanks
The Viking

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's a few years old, not as nice as some of the new ones. Worth #10, if you are tight as you say download a demo of http://www.auran.com/TRS2006/ and see if you like it.
I have MSTS and it's not as modern looking as this, but MSTS has thousands of downloads and a big community.

http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_trainz_downloads.html

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
TheViking Trainee

Thanks for the info, I will check it out!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Yeah, I got msts to,it's probably worth 10 but not to much more.It's well made but the trainz simulator has a bigger selection and is funner. I Suggest that if you want something really realisitic get msts.but otherwise get trainz.

trainsimfan Guest

Trainz is fine if you like a model railroad.
But if you want to see some real action...try the new Berlin Subway from Aerosoft! A major enhancement to msts1!

I got it send to me last week from their new shop in Canada and wow what a difference to other add ons. Awesome framerates on my middle aged machine!

trainsimfan Guest

Trainz is fine if you like a model railroad.
But if you want to see some real action...try the new Berlin Subway from Aerosoft! A major enhancement to msts1!

I got it send to me last week from their new shop in Canada and wow what a difference to other add ons. Awesome framerates on my middle aged machine!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...