FS2002 > FS2004 Is It Worth Buying?

Pro Member Trainee
Jonster Trainee

Hi everyone,

I have FS2002 on my PC, which runs like a dream as my PC is a bit of a monster 😀

Basically is FS2004 worth the money as I already have FS2002?

What are the changes? Are they worth while?

Also is the US version any different than the UK, as I can get the US version quite cheap on eBay 😀

Cheers, Jon

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If your pc is up to it,then get fs9.Its better all round(better graphics and ATC
Please remember that fs9 is a mighty hungry program,you need a good graphics card,lots of memory and plenty of cpu power to see it at its best

As for the two versions I would think they were the same(unless you want to fly with metric calls......do'es the US version have that option?)

The sounds are still poor,but there are plenty of good free d/loads to be had
I also use Traffic2004 which comes with an ATC voice add on pack for Euro voice's

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

I am with TTT at that matter. The whether and GPS improved a lot. I don't know when fs 2006 is coming out so if you can afford it it is a meaningfully improvement Banned

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I own and run the US version in the UK (which I bought on eBay), and I see no difference (other than the box), to the UK version that a friend bought in PC world for 3 x the price !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...