Hi, I recently installed several add-on aircraft into fs 2004. The problem is, that the jets all sound likes the default Cessna along with having the same panels. Please do not respond saying I installed it wrong, it came with out sound etc. because I triple checked all that. I might just reload the game on my computer 😞.
3 Answers
Also, (sorry, I don't know how to edit my post in this forum if I can lol.) if it not too much bother, tell me where I could get a auto lander/approach program. Thanks.
check on avsim or flightsim for soundpacks, it makes it sound so much better but if you start to put them in all your planes it will start to take up alot of room on you hard drive.
Is a soundpak a generic thing? or do i have to have one for a LO11, 737-800 etc.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain