Help with sound issues in fs 2004.

Anon Guest

Hi, I recently installed several add-on aircraft into fs 2004. The problem is, that the jets all sound likes the default Cessna along with having the same panels. Please do not respond saying I installed it wrong, it came with out sound etc. because I triple checked all that. I might just reload the game on my computer 😞.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

Also, (sorry, I don't know how to edit my post in this forum if I can lol.) if it not too much bother, tell me where I could get a auto lander/approach program. Thanks.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

check on avsim or flightsim for soundpacks, it makes it sound so much better but if you start to put them in all your planes it will start to take up alot of room on you hard drive.

Is a soundpak a generic thing? or do i have to have one for a LO11, 737-800 etc.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...