Hi
I am really new to all of this.
Am having trouble getting gauges file to work in FS2004.
Have downloaded Vickers Viscount 800 most gauges are there except the Flight Instruments (Attitude Display, RMI etc).
P51D no gauges at all and can't seem to fix problem.
Is there any one that can suggest a fix???
2 Answers
Why don't you unzip it again and this time put the gauge's in the gauge file and dump the aircraft (you already loaded that).
You may have missed putting a few in.
I have over 1,000 gauge's in the file now. 
Good Point. Are you placing them in the Guages folder in your FS root, or just leaving them in your aircraft folder?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain