help

the man Guest

I just installed cfs3 and I had had a problem with it.it won't load every time I click on the icon it just keeps saying cannot find cd please reensert.So I do that but it still does that help! 🙄 😂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Is your CD in a good condition...maybe it needs cleaning...or you have a bad driver.Let us know 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Why not bypass it and use the no-cd crack like the member above did.

Radar

Alfie41 Guest

I've been there... Tried loading it into Virtual CD (recommended if you havent tried it), but whatever the error, it was now being copied across to the HDD as well. All my other CDs worked fine. If i didnt have a friend with the same disc, it would have been an expensive lesson!

So my tip is, create a back up of your CD if thats the way you are going to use it, or copy it to the Hard Drive using Virtual CD.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...