I just installed cfs3 and I had had a problem with it.it won't load every time I click on the icon it just keeps saying cannot find cd please reensert.So I do that but it still does that help! 🙄 😂
3 Answers
Is your CD in a good condition...maybe it needs cleaning...or you have a bad driver.Let us know 😉
Why not bypass it and use the no-cd crack like the member above did.

I've been there... Tried loading it into Virtual CD (recommended if you havent tried it), but whatever the error, it was now being copied across to the HDD as well. All my other CDs worked fine. If i didnt have a friend with the same disc, it would have been an expensive lesson!
So my tip is, create a back up of your CD if thats the way you are going to use it, or copy it to the Hard Drive using Virtual CD.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSHow do I start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS?Start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS with the correct battery, APU, IRS…Read answer →GeneralHow do you build a DIY flight simulator yoke?Build a DIY flight simulator yoke with smooth pitch and roll, Hall sensors, USB controls…Read answer →GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach with the G1000?Learn to fly a G1000 ILS approach: load and tune it, choose GPS or VLOC, arm APR, capture…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →
Chief Captain