I see you guys talking about Power supplies and temperatures a lot!! There is a Free program on the net Called "Everest" .. I use the Free one!!! It is Great will flying if you are worried about heat and you want to know what that PC is doing. It gives Temperatures in real time ... for instance my 3 temps, CPU, motherboard, and HD run at 42C,44C and 42C will not flying. Once I start the temps rise about 20 degrees on the CPU .... this program can let you know what to add for improvement ... give it a try Google "Everest Home Edition"
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →